OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING
ALUMINUM BOAT FORUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for overnight storage near Edmonton...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Looking for overnight storage near Edmonton... Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone lived in the Edmonton area(Devon,SP)that has a safe place to keep my boat for one night next Friday(06/01)I have a Wedding to go to in the afternoon and would like to check out the N Sask on Sat/Sun.I could leave it outside at my sister's but being downtown Edmonton it would be buggin me all night. Just wondering if someone had a big shop or a acreage that I don't have to worry about.I'd pick it up early Sat pending hangover status..... Confused
angler1

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Boat parking. Reply with quote

Hey there Arthur11, just wondering where you were planning on putting in at and what part of the river you were planning on running. If you should find yourself up near Drayton Valley I would like to hook up with you for a rip on the river. I live 10 min. from the boat launch. The last time we talked you spoke of a friend who had run the Athabasca downstream of Fort Mac several times. I was wondering if you had a phone # where I could reach him? If you are on the river keep an eye out for a green 18ft. bobcat flying a Canadian flag. Stop and say hello.
winglet

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: You can store at our farm indoors Reply with quote

We are just off hwy 21 near New Sarepta, 35 mins from Downtown and 45 mins to Devon. Email me @ polareco@telusplanet.net
winglet

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: You can store at our farm indoors Reply with quote

We are just off hwy 21 near New Sarepta, 35 mins from Downtown and 45 mins to Devon. Email me @ polareco@telusplanet.net
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angler.....His name is Dave and I'm surprised he never called Confused Oh well,must have had a busy spring.(He loves talking about the river,but hates talking on the phone)I'll PM you his contact info.......Not sure about going right to Drayton,but I do want to checkout the city end to end on the water and maybe spend a night 1/2hr up or down.Haven't really decided but will watch for you.I'm running mostly white with blue stripes on the back and a HW.But you probably knew that from the dozen or so pics I posted... Smile

Winglet....That sounds pretty close.I will e-mail you within the next week to see if we could line something up. Much appreciated....I really only know of the Devon launch and the one by the Edmonton zoo.One or the other is probably where I'll go.Thanks for the reply and I'll talk to you soon if all goes as planned....CL
Black Fly

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the north side of the city, and have room in my back yard for secure parking. PM me for directions.

Black Fly
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Fly....That sounds good too.I will PM you next week.I hope too store it over night and just play around on the N Sask Sat/Sun.Hope too camp overnight,but haven't run it by the warden yet(girl).Will be in touch.......
Arthur
Outlaw Eagle Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone that posted or PM'd me.Ended up leaving it at Blackflys with no worrie's.Fenced in yard, in a really nice neighborhood.Here's a few pics from SAT........

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/chadwik74/?action=view&current=NorthSASK090.flv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OUTLAW EAGLE MANUFACTURING Forum Index -> OE GENERAL FORUM All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: